The 5 Things You Need to Know Before Buying a Whole Body Vibration Machine
Vibration machines are amazing, but also very technical. Here are the 5 things you need to know before buying your vibration machine:
- What are your goals? Different vibration types provide different benefits for your body. Make sure you understand how each vibration type affects the body and specifically YOUR body. Different medical conditions and health goals benefit from different vibration types.
- Some vibration machines do more damage than good. Know your motors! Some of the low end machines that you find in your discount shops emit high levels of EMFs. Terrible for your body! Know the difference between AC and DC motors!
- Learn what the healing frequencies are and what the muscle building frequencies are. If you choose the wrong machine you will not reach your full potential!
- G-Force—Bigger is NOT always better. Don’t spend money for power that you don’t need. Vibration machines are an investment in your future—spend wisely.
- You get what you pay for--Learn what makes machines last and what the warranty is before you buy. Lower end machines are generally made with cheaper materials and have a direct relation to the longevity of your machine. Warranties vary greatly between manufacturers and even models. Know before you buy!